With the air quality sensor data providing calibrated real-time air quality data, the environmental department can develop a much more holistic picture of air quality distribution throughout the built environment, and analyze air quality patterns at different times throughout the week. This way, the most efficient and effective clean air action possibilities can be implemented and their impact monitored.
The return on investment:
- HYPERLOCAL AIR QUALITY INSIGHTS
- IDENTIFICATION OF CLEAN AIR ACTION POSSIBILITIES
- REDUCE COST AND OVERHEAD IN THE ENVIRONMENTAL DEPARTMENT
- POSSIBILITY TO GATHER AIR QUALITY DATA WITHOUT HAVING A DEDICATED AIR QUALITY TEAM IN THE MUNICIPAL ADMINISTRATION
- CONTRIBUTION TOWARDS CLIMATE CHANGE ADAPTATION AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS
- • INCLUDE CITIZENS IN CLEAN AIR ACTION ACTIVITIES OF THE CITY BY SHARING DATA AND INSIGHTS
Alarms, alert parameters and indicators can increase the response time of the municipal management to smog situations.
Combining the turn-key air quality monitoring and management solution of Breeze Technologies
with the secure, scalable LORIOT Network Server
, it has never been easier to digitize your air quality monitoring network.