PortaNet’s CycleCounter® is the world’s first LoRaWAN® based sensor for status and usage data of moving real estate elements like windows and doors.
Data on usage like number of openings, not allowed open elements, tilt and shocks, temperature and humidity and additional parameters is available as just-in-time alert or ad-hoc report.
Preventive maintenance and selling tailor made service-contracts becomes easy with PortaNet’s CycleCounter® since now based on actual usage and condition.
With MyPortaNet users like property owners and managers, facility managers, manufacturers of doors and windows, service companies or tenants get access to PortaNet’s complete and plug&play IoT based cloud solution incl. iOS and Android App.
CycleCounter® and MyPortaNet Portal and App set completely new standards for window and door management:
- DATA ON ACTUAL WINDOW & DOOR USAGE
- BASIS FOR PREVENTIVE AND WELL PLANNED MAINTENANCE
- TAILOR MADE AND TRANSPARENT DATA BASED MAINTENANCE CONTRACTS
- REDUCTION OF ENERGY USE AND CONTROL EFFORT DUE TO UNCLOSED WINDOWS & DOORS – INCL. TILTED WINDOW DETECTION
- COST REDUCTION AS WELL AS DRIVER FOR INCREASED SERVICE BUSINESS WITH IMPROVED CUSTOMER SATISFACTION